Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sick in the body, and maybe alittle in the head as well


Been home since monday and tuesday and today im home too. Have been down with the mega virus; the flu bug and the sore throat. Spread from my dear niece whom i was playing with on sunday and her saliva accidently went into my mouth. Yes, ewww, buttt.. thats how i fell sick ): Yap, ever since sunday night, i've been feeling so restless and just dont have that drive to do anything or study. Which is bad. How did i suddenly lose that drive to do anything? I wonder.. Hmmm
As unimaginable as it seems, I've been chasing all the dramas that exist now...korean dramas i mean.. Time flies when you watch dramas.
Anyway school goes on tomorrow and I will have to go for my stats lecture ): hmmm as dreadful as it seems, life goes on and God is in control.
Thank God for really nice classmates like Eliz, Gorden and the rest, I guess i wont be losing out too much from the lectures that i missed (: yappies.
I miss alv... He seems to keep my day going and like making me feel happier even with the virus (: cant wait to see him this sat and to go swimming with him (:

No comments:

Post a Comment