Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When God made you



Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you i believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

Oh i wonder what God was thinking, when He created you.
I wonder if he knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us,
And I will love the ones you love.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

He made the sun, He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One cant do without the other, they just have to be together.
And that is how i know its true,
You're for me and I'm for you and my world
Just cant be right without you in my life.

When God mad me, He must've been thinking about me.



I came across that song while i was just browsing at some bible verses on safari. The lyrics of the song made so much sense to me. Its a little cheesy i agree, but its like a wedding song that seems appropriate to be sang on a wedding day. And I would hope to be able to have this song played on my wedding day, to the man whom I will walk life's journey with.
Ever since he entered my life, my life have been changed permanently. And its never a one-man show anymore. Honestly I thank God everyday for him in my life, because I'm blessed to be loved and cherished by one more person other than my family. It has been an interesting journey so far.
However, of course in every relationship, there are ups and downs, and I believe we are facing one of the many challenges that we will have to overcome throughout our journey together.
Ever since he entered the army to serve his national service, time became a limited factor and we no longer have the liberty of time to talk on the phone or even meet. Being understanding has become of the major trait needed in this relationship to go on. It has been a trying period so far, but nonetheless, we are growing stronger by the day i believe.
Just this week, someone gave me a book named " Choosing God's best". Its a book about courting and the difference between courting and dating. And as i start to read on, i realized that I'm investing in a lifelong romance instead of a temporary one which is courtship. Its stated in the book 'The principles of dating are man-centered and culturally determined; courtship principles are God-centered and biblically based.' Indeed, many a times even christians may not know the difference between courtship and dating, and even I did not realize the difference until the book enlightened me. Although I've just started to read it, it seems interesting and I can't to discover more of it. Trusting God to bring our courtship into a deeper level.

"I thank my God every time I remember you." - Philippians 1:3

With a contrite heart,
Van

No comments:

Post a Comment