Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock"- Isaiah 26:4


So my new journey in SIM started effectively on 13th August 2012, and i was then put into a new environment, new people, and once again it all started again. The cycle of making friends. Similarly to how it was back then when i entered innova, it wasnt my ultimate choice to be there, however i know that God must have a plan and its where He wants me to grow to be more like Him.
Honestly i was once again discouraged by not being able to enter into a local uni of my choice. I've given my all but yet, i did not make it. I use to look back on my education journey and it was always the same. I never did well enough to enter into a college or institute that i wanted, and it was always have to stick to what was left. I was never good enough. But then again, God has a plan. And this message have been revealed to me time and time again. "He has a plan van"- Many said that to me. Therefore even when i feel like i could have done better to get into where i wanna be, i choose to believe that there's a reason for me being where i am today.
Anyways, so i entered into SIM as a undergrad taking Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Economics at the University of London. I have one last shot to give it my all and trust God for all that i will do and get my Honours. And i will put Him first in my education.  For it was once said "I am a christian first, then a student".
Although school have already started for 3 weeks and now i have just be selected for the Student Representative Council (SRC), into the department of my choice, Sports, i am glad to be where i am now.
And to whats ahead, i shall commit it all to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment