Thursday, July 15, 2010

Run the race with faith



I know full well that the journey that lies ahead of me will never be the same. from this day onwards, people would have a higher expectation on me, people will have set a certain standard for me, some will judge me, some will criticize me, some will support me, some will laugh at me or create jokes, there many many more coming, but the end of the day, the worldly view does not matter at all.
"The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16: 7
I'm casting my cares aside, leaving my doubts beside because no matter what they are all in His hands, and
He would have had already had a plan in mind, purpose to put me in this post. Frankly, i am really glad to be able to
be given the chance to take up the torch after jay. and he had really done a great job in managing the house. and now
its up to me to create a new history for Rasalas and im sure the year ahead would be a magnificent one, we the Lord
in the equation.
van <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment