Monday, July 12, 2010

Im just His farmhands


Daddy God, Gabby is beautiful, classy, strong, and i love her. Help her to live her life to the fullest, promote her when she needs you the most and let her know when she walks with You she will always be safe. Amen.
Today, it feels like a friday already. restlessness and tiredness. i was really really tired, although i didnt totally stay up for the world cup. but God gave me strength (: sustained me through important lectures and helped me to finish the day well. Had prayer during lunch (: spiritual food was enough to keep me going. but today i kept snacking, maybe thats not a very good thing. haha. but i really cant figure out what else i can do to keep myself awake. meditate? ahah. maybe not.
during lunch when we did the fasting prayer thingy, the thing that really struck me was the part where it said " merely laborers on God's farm. One ploughs the ground. Another plants the seed. One waters the field. Another reaps the harvest."
We are just merely His servants, working together for God and for the people around us.We are one.
Philippians 2:2 "Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. Don't be selfish; don't try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves."
im not perfect, neither is anyone else. but with His love, all things can be made perfect. Im trying my best to make Him proud.
van


No comments:

Post a Comment