Sunday, July 18, 2010

change.


Saw this verse reference on Dan's math lecture notes:

JEREMIAH 33:3
" Call to me and i will answer you and tell you the great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Its only when we call upon the Lord and abide in Him, that is when we can hear Him speaking to us.

These few days really hasn't been easy. school work, meeting project datelines, captaincy issue, and issues at home. i can feel it rising in me that the days of the challenges are coming. and it is in these days i have to have greater faith in the Lord. Faith that He will provide. Faith that He is greater than all things, and Faith that my life will never be the same again. Im trying to change the way i live, and firstly, the first thing i want to change is the time i spent with God. Recently, i find myself having the need to really sit in peace, alone, and to pray to Him. i feel the need to speak to Him every single day and to lift up every single thing to Him. But it isnt enough, i need to seek Him more so that i know full well my life is build on solid ground. secondly, to have better discipline. i tend to want to facebook and tumblr and etc so much i leave my work aside, and thats bad, because i procrastinate alot, so i need more more discipline. thirdly, i need to sleep more. though i really really love having to enjoy the peace and silence in the night, i can feel the effects coming over me everyday when i go to school i lose concentration in class, and thats the result of compromising on my sleep. and i know because of this, many people have been worried about me. so i need to change that. fourthly, the way i study. i need to study so so so much more, and to put more effort in my studies. lifting it up to the Lord is the ultimate thing. i dont expect to get As, but im working for decent results. lastly, to be have a better character. van tends to be really impatient, agitated easily, impulsive and etc. at times..so i need to change all these.
life is too short for me to be complacent. i should be thankful.

Loving God always, van

No comments:

Post a Comment