Friday, July 9, 2010

LIFE

Their presence never fails to bring up the spirit.no matter what mood im in,whether im happy, sad, angry, funny, tired, drowsy, crazy or whatever mood im in, they never fail to put a smile on my face. before them i can be the me. the me that does not need to hide when im sad. the me that has actually has fragile moments. the me whom at times need a helping hand. the me who is not ever filled with smiles. in front of them, i feel like nothing else matters. (: and im really thankful to have them, thankful that they are part of this race im running (: thank God for such awesome companies (:
Today had been a awesome day, because its so filled up like it left me no time to like think of things that makes me wonder. firstly in the morning, woke up super late and then went to school for some rasalas meeting and then went for lifegroup (: the best time of the day and last but not least SCHOOL musical.the whole day filled with awesome activities. and met many many cute people today. yap, going on to what happened during LIFE, we talked about leadership. and this topic has seriously been on my mind because recently many things have been happening.... and yap, many leadership stuffs are opening up for people to step on and take the lead.and this is one thing i have been thinking about. should i go? should i not go? what if i take up this position? what if something happens? what if what if what if...many what ifs came on my mind. but at the end of the day, im not too sure if should go. and i just gonna follow and what and see if this is what God really wants for me. if this is what He plans for me, i believe the door will open. but if its a No from Him, He will close the door. and even if the door closes, i know its in His plan. but on the whole, im really grateful for all the support and encouragement dan, aa, e and others have given me...so yap, i really hope all the interviews and selections and waiting of results end soon because....its making me think ..haha.
cam said something..and it went like " when we reach the end of ourselves, thats when God comes" and that was something that really struck me..yap, reflection of the day done.
after musical, went to eat ice cream with e and had a little bit of talking. it was good i guess (: haha.will definitely miss her when she goes australia. hmmm.
alright now its time to go to bed but i have lots of things to do. ): time to think more. haha.
good night daddy God.

No comments:

Post a Comment