Saturday, December 1, 2012

4th Day: Spending the Saturday alone



Its been awhile since i have the whole saturday to myself. It didnt feel like it was saturday today since i had some dry run at Sentosa with my school event peeps and after that it was like heading home to help out with house chores and take care of Nasya. It felt different.
Anyway to kill time while travelling on public transport, i have bee engaging myself with watching dramas not just at home, but on my iphone. And movies of course. On the way to habourfront today i started watch Breaking Part 1 (cause i wanna re-watch how Bella and Edward got married and all) and on my way back home i did the same (: Being engaged in the whole watching movies and dramas on my phone has helped me in several ways. Firstly, its minimizes the chance of my "self-esteem issues" to pop up, like whenever i get on the bus or train i think when people stare at me and then to talk to their friends, i think they are talking about me or when they laugh i think its making fun of me. Secondly, it takes my mind off things that makes me go into deep thoughts, for eg. Boo being away and i could dwell on that since im all alone. Anyway, apart from the fact that watching stuff on my phone drains my battery like no ones business, this new hobby while travelling accompanies me and makes me feel less lonely.
And so its down to another 17 days to go before Boo comes back. Hmm oh yah, anyway was rather caught by surprise when Aaron texted me just now and asked me how i was since Boo's away. I was rather shock that he actually did that. Kinda appreciate it though. When i first knew him through Boo, he wasnt someone whom i see would take the initiative to talk to me, since we werent genuinely friends but became friends due to Boo's presence in my life. But nonetheless, he can be rather sweet at times (: Yap and im thankful actually that Boo have just friends like that around him.
On the other hand I'm thankful for friends like Jas, my pillars of strength whenever i needed them. Its these kind of friendships that keeps me going at times. But of course with the strength of God is the key as well. Hmm miss her, kinda hope we will meet up soon and for christmas and all.
Talking about christmas, today marks the first of december and soon it will be Christmas. Hmmm really wonder what is in for me this christmas. Cant wait to enjoy such festives with family and friends, recalling the glorious birth of Christ and just having to fellowship with one another.





With love,
Van

No comments:

Post a Comment