Friday, November 30, 2012

3rd Day: Its getting clearer now


Now that Alv is gone away for his training, it just makes it so much clearer that he is the one i want to spend the rest of my life with. Everything seems to remind about him. Whatever i do, things i pass by while going home and the list goes on. Just simply makes me miss him even more now that he's away and out of my life physically for this one month.
As much as it gives me space and personal time, it creates a void within, but a good and healthy one i guess. Now that he's away, i've made new goals that i set for myself. What more its high time i start to do something about my life. There are so many things that i want to change in my life. My weight, my hair, my style, my attitude and my faith in God.
Ever since JC life ended, i somehow lost the motivation to push for things in life. I no longer find the determination to play tennis and run like i used to, and gone are the days where studying was something i enjoy doing. And i need to find a motivation for myself. Somehow. And stop all the procrastination and excuse finding issue. But whatever i hope to change with my life, i hope that Alv will stay the same, and that God's love for me will remain the same as well.
Anyway, its 3 days already ever since Boo is away. And everyday he would text me and call me, which i am very thankful of. But im just kinda worried for the bill that he is to take on. I guess these are the moments where he truly expresses how much he loves me. And these moments certainly allows me to confirm once again that he is the one for me.

Shall rest for the night now.

Just recalling a few amazing moments we had once shared. We've been through obstacles, still many to overcome, but they will simply make our love stronger <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">







My 18th birthday

His 18th birthday (:

First photo booth session together

                                      1st week of jan 2012

Anyway, today we hit one year and seven months in our courtship together. Time flies (: 

Love, van

No comments:

Post a Comment