Sunday, December 16, 2012

19th Day: Nasya turns ONE


How time really flies and now it has been one year ever since Nasya's birth. Amazing. This one year watching Nasya grow has been such a humbling experience and for me learning to take on a role of a baby sitter at times, learning to take care of Nasya and support my sis in anyway possible. I never knew that taking care of a kid could take so much time and effort. But as much as it may be physically tiring, it is definitely mentally enriching and such a joy to be able to make Nasya smile and make her day. Or should i say she makes my day? I look forward to going home and seeing her joyful smile when she sees me at the door. Its always a happy thing to be home. I pray that as this princess grow, she will come to learn to be strong and independent in this ever demanding and scary world. She will come to realise that life isnt all just about flowers and toys, but more than that, more than any of that, life is a constant race. Race with your own heart and mind, a race with all other kids out there, a race with time. But even with all the demands life will bring to her, she will learn to love. As much as she is under a umbrella, all sheltered, one day she will grow and learn how to be a big girl. And i pray that day to come. I hope she will grow up so strong, both her faith and her heart and know how to protect others around her. She is just such a joy in the eyes of many.
Anyway, today we celebrated her 1st birthday and it was nice having many people coming together for the celebration. A time of gathering and for catching up. I hope everyone had fun. It was alright having to meet up and talk to all the guests. But alot of people asked the same question: "where's your boyfriend (Alv)?" Everytime someone asked me that, it isnt that i was sad or anything, i was simply missing him alittle more and more and more. At least 10 of them asked the same question and all i could say was "he's away in brunei because of OCS" But i miss him so much. I wished he was there to be with me and talk to me and made me feel alittle less lonely. Its another 5 days before alv returns home. And i cant wait to see him. Its the good kind of miss anyway, not the emo kind haha.
Through these days without him, God has really been so faithful and helping me go through everyday like it should be. God's my companion and i'm thankful that so far i havent had any incidents where i broke down or felt vulnerable. i'm thankful for that.
Anyway in the month to come, its gonna be filled with so much things on my organizer that i'm gonna be so stretched. Tried asking my tuition kid for a break but both of the students' parents dont agree on giving a break for tuition for their kids. How sad is that. So while i have more meet ups and preps for the upcoming christmas festive, i still have tuition on 5 days a week. But nonetheless its good i guess. Time is money in the case for tuition. So i'll hang in there until i find the opportunity to stop the current students.
Okee its time for bed and preparations to conquer a new week. Holiday mood has to end here and tomorrow is the start of all the lectures and everything else. I hope monday blues wouldnt be so bad tmr. ): Good night folks.

Love,
Van

No comments:

Post a Comment