Tuesday, December 11, 2012

When you return from Brunei....

I want to....
1. Hug you so tight
2. Hug you more!
3. Go shopping
4. Watch late night movies
5. Bake and bake and bake with you
6. GO TO THE ZOO
7. Run, swim, walk
8. Explore beautiful cafes with you
9. Go on a picnic
10. Make covers with my ukelele
11. Take lots and lots of pictures
12. Have sleepovers
13.Spend time with our families
14.Watch you fall asleep soundly beside me haha
15.Dress you up
16.Cook meals and not quarrel in the process of doing so
17.Pray to daddy God together while holding hands
18.Go to church together
19.Love you more everyday.

There's 19 items on the checklist, because we are already together for 19 months and counting. I cant imagine what happens when we get together for 100 months. We will so many things on the checklist.. hee hee. But that would be great.

I love you,
Van

No comments:

Post a Comment