Sunday, January 30, 2011

What doesn't hurt is not worth sacrifising

        
               It hurts badly that i have to come to a point such as this, but i give thanks for God has impressed upon me that i am doing the right thing although its gonna hurt so badly and i know for sure. The week that has just past was really one of the craziest week i have ever had in innova and things happened so quickly, i barely had the time to think. But what i am so glad, is that no matter what happens, i can sense the peace of God around me. And i believe this incident is another lesson learnt for me and because of this incident i once again come to realize that i am that vulnerable and i need God more then i know.
             The past 3 days was a great struggle, being caught between the knowing whats gonna happen on monday and trying to act like im still real happy and nothing is wrong. But i truly give thanks to God for the people He has put in my life. i thank God especially for E. Having her around gives me that double portion of comfort and assurance that God is in control and i am so glad for she truly understands how i really feel. Although she is far away, i am glad we have skype and i can talk to her on the phone as if she is still in yew tee. And after talking to her, things seem to become so clear and its as if the fog had lifted. What i was confused about does not seem to be much of a problem anymore (: I would also like to give thanks for sarah, her guidance and support assures me that what i am doing is right and i know what is coming ahead is gonna be tough but through her, i've learnt that God had a purpose for me to go through this. And im glad i took the opportunity to talk to Sarah, and being able to hear from her point of view. I am so grateful for each of them, even A and Dan for they are truly God's warriors to me, never shaken, and will never stumble.They are indeed a great example of men following God's very own heart and i must say at times i feel guilty for i havent been able to live a life always pleasing to God and their lives have always been a great inspiration for me. LIFE has indeed made life so much easier and so much livelier (:
            Through this incident, i myself am amazed by how i actually went through it all. And its so different going through it and having a first hand encounter. And im glad i pulled myself back in time, indeed God is full of surprises...

love, van
currently feeling really sick and didnt make it for church today because of the fever and headache and cough... ):

"For i have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer i who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life i live in the flesh i live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment