Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I stand in awe at His marvelous plan.

tangled__the_lanterns_by_vanipy05-d33mtqy.png

               Its day 2 at school and its open house (: had a wonderful experience i guess. i was able to know abit more about my school God had put me in..haha. But something that was awfully amazing was how i met two girls that made my day. Throughout the open house, i was running around like a mad woman, form the band room to the tennis booth to the foyer and the cycle goes on..yah dah yah dah. and then something in me just said, why not volunteer as a tour guide since they are short of people..so i just randomly saw these two girls and decided i shall help out. and they are from Christ church sec that so happens to know Dan. And it was an amazing time talking to them. But the most amazing thing, was hearing dan talk to them. Sitting there, i felt like i could learn so much more and it just constantly reminded me of how perfect His plan was and how imperfect the plan i had for myself was. 
                Looking at the young ones reminded me of the old times while i was contemplating. and one thing i forgot in the midst of choosing the JC, was to ask God where He wanted me to go. I put down each choice only to think about my feelings, my thoughts, the future i thought i had in mind. And i left Him out of the picture. And i forgot that i was His child, which so coincidently, i am a student. And yap, now i know that and i have come to realize that God's plan is so much better then mine. But i guess its not too late to realize that now. 
               I am really glad to have met people like dan, a, han and definitely E...oh and of course loyld, ca and sarah. life in IJ has been so interesting with them around. 
               I am thankful for where i am today and i dont regret ending up here. But what i need to start doing is to commit my studies to the Lord and to study for Him instead of the future i have for myself...
time to go to bed to prepare for the long day ahead.

"Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up their wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."  Isaiah 40: 30-31

van 

No comments:

Post a Comment