Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm tired

Its friday, give thanks (: (: (: but im so puzzled with the things that comes my way but all i can do is lift it up to God. And i dont know what else to say already. im lost for words and i think im just too tired . but God works just at the right time. just in time before i got into all that reflection that makes my self esteem fall, thank God for friends and these are the people i guess that keeps me going. frankly, its because of all the encouragement and texts that i can survive through all these huhas....and politics. but it just comes in time. so i am really thankful, although like i admit that time si dont spend enough time with them, but i am really thankful that they are always there at the right time and right place. so yes, i am tired now.
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and i will you rest."
Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment