Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pressing towards the heavenward goal




"Brothers, i do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing i do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press toward the goal to win the prize for which God had called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3: 13- 14

pressing towards the goal the Lord has set for all of us.and worldly treasures will fade one day, but His word will still remain.
Today, me completed 5 km (: haha. it was quite smooth, but the old muscle ache thing relapsed again and it hurts quite badly as if it was burning again. this time, at 4 km plus plus, the pain came and yah really wanted to give up and like just walk my way through the whole thing, but thank God, i could feel His peace upon my head and yap, went all the way. and i thank God for this great experience (: next up, THE GREAT EASTERN WOMEN'S RUN! 10 KM. hee hee. and before that comes,i need to solve the muscle burning problem cause it makes me weaker and weaker every time i run. which is no good no good. but im lifting it up to the almighty healer up there.... (:

its sunday, and tomorrow will be the start of something new, a new term to look forward to....garh.this year is coming to an end really really soon. and im sort of excited, but im not really really excited to all the work i see before me. but with the Lord strength,i will conquer them all. heehee. as the song lyrics go, "in You, i found my peace, in You i found my Hope, Jesus, You're the reason that i sing~~~...." yap.

love, van (:

No comments:

Post a Comment