Friday, September 24, 2010

new blog skin (:

hee hee, born of the new blog skin.
i think im kinda sick of the old one although it was simple and nice, but i dont know, looking at clouds always made my day brighter because it reminds me of the wonders of God's creation. and i just love to look and wonder if i could sleep on those fluffy clouds. haha but clouds only make me happy when its a sunny cool day when they are fluffy. on rainy days, clouds are grey and dark and lifeless. so rainy days kinda reminds me of the song "bring the rain", where overcoming obstacles is not a task i rely on myself to accomplish, but one where God is in the picture. so no matter how heavy the rain is, we will overcome it. and after the rain, there will be a rainbow (: hee hee. love the new blog skin. looks so bright and happy and refreshing and cool and cute and.....ME (: *BIG SMILE* haha.
alrighty.
bye
van loves clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment