Tuesday, August 31, 2010

There is a vacuum in us, which only He can fill.



There is a longing, only You can fill
A raging tempest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord to know You as Im know, drink from the river
That flows before Your throne

Take me deeper, deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper, deeper than i've ever been before
And i just want to love you more and more
How i long, to be deeper in love

Sunrise to sunrise, i will see Your face
Drawn by the spirit to the promise of Your grace
My love have found in You a HOPE that will abide
Here in Your presence, forever satisfy.

Daddy God, tomorrow marks the first event that the new exco is in control of. And i can feel the stress rising up in me as time ticks away. Help me to know that i will be able to pull through it. You can see the things left undone, the work that has not been completed, the tiredness, the stress i am facing with, the shame of not doing it well. But even if so, i lift up R.E.A.L Run ino Your hands.
amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment