Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a mission in life to fulfill


i was hanging the clothes like 10 mins ago and then i was doing some reflection about some stuff. about the day at church, about our family, about how my reactions can affect situations and how it had affected situations of today,about the events that went by today and the day before and about sis. i thought alot. and then suddenly that few questions i used to ask myself so often came to mind when i thought about sis. I used to ask myself,' why did God make me taller then my sis? why did He make me bigger in build? why am i like the one who is like suppose to protect her when i am the younger one? why am i like the 'guy' who is able to open all the bottle caps in the world that no girl in class in st marg's can open? why why why...' but then, suddenly, i felt God talking to. and it was like... there is a reason for all these to happen. it wasnt an accident that i am taller, stronger, bolder, fatter maybe, there was a purpose behind it. God made me all those factors different from my sis, is so as to be the protector to protect ehr form the danger, to be that pillar when she doesnt have one, to be that comforter when she loses one, to be that strength when she needs one. but then all these years i never realize this. in fact, i use to despise the fact that i am taller, bigger in build etc. but then now, i realize the truth which makes sense. and its just such a weird thing to find out like while hanging clothes in the yard.
the thing is, im guilty. many a times, i run away from this responsibility God has given unto me. i avoid listening to her conversations, i didnt want to know about her life, i thought that being ignorant would be good for myself, i thought that she was old enough to settle her own problems, but then i was wrong. God has purpose in making me who i am. it was not a wrong miscalculation of the dimension God wanted to give me neither a error in putting a tall gene in my DNA.
knowing this truth caused me to kinda like see more light and i am so .... shocked to find this out. but firstly, i pray to be able to better communicate with her and of course work hard to fulfill the responsibilty God has given me. to protect me sister.
i may seem really impatient with her at times, or i may seem like i dont care, but deep down, there is this eagerness to do something, but i just dont know how to take the first step.
so im lifting this up to the LORD.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
van van

No comments:

Post a Comment