Saturday, August 7, 2010

7th august 2010

On this day, i thank God for bringing me to this world, to be able to see His marvelous creation and to learn to be thankful. on this day, marks the start of my 17th year as a girl on earth and looking back on the journey, it was a long long way with lots of detours, lots of turns, sharp ones, steep ones, dangerous ones. it wasnt easy coming thus far, wasnt a smooth riding journey, but i am so so sure the whole time, i was not alone embarking on it. indeed someone else up there is the planner of the route im on. He is the one who plans the turns, but He is also the one who plans my going. And i am grateful because this year, the route has been.....beautifully and wonderfully made. Sharp bends, slopes and rough roads were meant to be there for a reason. to teach me lessons i will keep with me for the rest of my life.
Alright, keeping it simple, thank God for the people who made this day special. thank God for the smiles that never failed to lighten up my day. One more year means one more step closer to God, means one more step wiser and stronger. it means having more sense. haha. But in this new year, i want to rededicate it to the Lord. Because without Him, i would have been lost and gotten my way lost in the wilderness.
Thank God for AAAAAA, DDDDD, EEEEEEE, YYYYYYY and the cheng fans. haha. the cake was nice, the prezzie was nice, the people who was there was nice, the surprise was nice. Im glad to be able to know them (: .
yap, 7th aug. (:
love you van. haha. me gotta sleep now although its like just ast 12 not long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment