Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Home is where your heart always returns to


Finally we're back to our own home. Actually since sunday we kinda moved back officially. But we've still been trying to settle down and really packing through all the things that is essential. The renovation has taken 5 weeks to complete and i'm just so thankful that its over now. Missed my personal space so much. But im so thankful for our home. You really dont know how much you miss something until you lose it. For the past 5 weeks our family have compromised so much to move into my uncle's place and all of us shared one room. Daddy slept on the sofa every night and i slept on the floor. Nonetheless, its all come to past and at least we're thankful for my uncle accepting us and really providing us with a shelter that we needed.
So we started cleaning the house bit by bit from last friday onwards. The renovation made the whole house all filled with dusts it was terrible trying to clean everything. haha but it was fun i guess. The whole renovation wasnt completed only until yesterday. So while we moved back in, we still had all the contractors coming in in the day to finish up the tiny ends to the reno for our home. And its just amazing how our home has changed. New kitchen which i cant wait to cook and bake. YES! A proper oven that we finally invested in. Its soooooo beautiful hahah. Finally i can really do all kinds of desserts that i've always wanted to try (: and now our kitchen and yard looks like a condominium standard haha. (Not bragging but just exclaiming how excited i am over this new thing at home) And new toilets. They managed to repair the pipe and now our toilet has a whole new look. New tiles, flooring, basin, toilet bowl etc. haha. And also a new shoe cabinet which now currently fits my 55 pairs of shoes. (I never knew i owned that many pairs of shoes until their all laid out and i counted them) yap. and there are other new stuffs at home but i shall just skip them. But down to the bottom line of it all, I'm so glad to be home and now with all the new changes and new looks that we have, it makes me look forward to going home cause its like now our house looks bigger and cleaner (: With all the cleaning done due to the reno, spring cleaning's gonna be slightly easier this year (: which is extremely good news hahaha.
Yap. And also Beach Bonanza and SRC commitments have finally come to an end for this year and its time to concentrate on my studies (: since i decided and chose this path, i shall give my all for it (:

Its down to another 13 days before alv comes back. I dont really know why but this time round with his departure, i feel so emotionless about it. Like my heart kinda has turned cold towards his absence. I guess its for the better. And our relationship has once again reached another milestone. Which is good i believe. It does not exactly feel like my world is tumbling down anymore hahaha. I cant wait for him to be back (: kinda excited to show him our "new" home.

Hmmm i guess with all the changes, it marks a good start for the new year for us. Furthermore, this year is gonna be soooo different i suppose. I cant wait for more exciting moments that God has installed for me and the loved ones around me. Oh yah, Jas seems to be having fun in Bangkok... Me so envious of her haha. I cant wait for her to be back with all my souvenirs hahah.. Hmm how i wish i could shop also.. so many things on my wish list i wanna get. okee im simply rambling on and on.. so thats it for now.

God bless,
Van (:

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." - Hebrews 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment