Sunday, December 12, 2010

You are the Potter, and i am the clay


Today, it stroked me that i am not sure of the purpose God has in my life. At Young adults, they sang they sang the song, and it reminded of how at times i lose focus of the purpose in my life that God has set for me. But frankly, what is my purpose? And how am i to fulfill it, and who am i to be the one to fulfill it. These questions were in my mind as i sang the song.

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
The good that the Lord has prepared for those
Who wait on Him, to hear His voice
"I am the potter and you are the clay"

Jesus take me in Your hands
And make me all that You want me to be
Jesus help me understand
Your purpose and what You can do through me
Fulling your destiny

                   Indeed, i think the reason im living each day is to seek what God has in plan for me. Am i already fulfilling it? Am i doing a good job? When i approach that day when i see God in Heaven, will He say :"Well done, good and faithful servant" ? I am not living each day to find the most suitable life partner i can live with or to face daily issues about relationships i get troubled about or neither is it about the choices i make that will determine my secular livelihood. But rather, focusing on the purpose He has in mind for me. Many do not realize that purpose and live with no direction. Similarly, i get lost. almost all the time. Lost in the world, lost in the kind of emotions the world gets into and lost in that dead cycle where i cant get myself out of it. Someone ones told me that one day, when i reach the peak of the mountain i have been climbing all along, i would simply find a ceiling..and thats all there is. I dont want to find myself pursuing something that will fade in time to come, something that is not what He has for me... And this is where prayer comes in. Prayer.
              Thank God for the lesson learnt today (:

van

No comments:

Post a Comment