Sunday, December 5, 2010

He smoothens the rough ends.

Today, was a packed day. f\From dental to home to church for wedding to tuition, to church again, to home, and to the Regents hotel. fully packed, but fully satisfied. because the Lord took control. He took control of my thoughts and my plans and made everything turn out well (:
GIVE THANKS.
He gave me a very very understanding econs tutor, who never fails to be patient with my late goings and is ever patient to repeat something i missed even though she has repeated herself twice.
GIVE THANKS.
He gave me parents that provide for my every need even if it may be during the hard times when we are short in finances.
GIVE THANKS.
He made buses and trains arrive so timely before i can stand on the platform for more than 3 mins.
GIVE THANKS.
He provided a car for dada, so he can pick me home (: without me having to survive the one hour journey back home.
GIVE THANKS.
He make plans meet, so our outing on monday would be successful.
GIVE THANKS.
The list goes on, but just within one day, there is endless things to thank God for.
Im grateful for i have again lived yet another day.

good night. ITS SABBATH DAY ALREADY. GIVE THANKS (:

<3 van

No comments:

Post a Comment