Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love God, love the family



What more can i say? nothing. Today i got the news that i failed HCE and that mummy and daddy has to meet the principal and all. hmm although there is a certain amount of stress, somehow im learning to divert the stress into motivation.
Dad came into my room just now and decided to talk to me. And im really thankful for parents like them because they dont stress me up with school work neither try to control my life. And all daddy asked was if i needed help. All these years, no matter how tight we may be financially, they would somehow get the amount of money to help me sign up for tuitions and all. And what more can i ask from such understanding parents. All they asked is for me to give my best. Never As, never demanded their daughter to be a top student, never scholarships, not even a placing in school. They just wanted the best out of me.They just wanted me to take responsibility of this life im living.  And the only goal that daddy has in his life is to see his daughters go into uni and most importantly, to love God.
It gives me a great sense of guilt to disappoint them. And i know i have to work so much harder. I guess its time to wake up now and stop running away from the fact that A's is drawing near, but rather really study for God.
I hope i can really recover from having the phobia of exams and tests because they arent healthy, but rather that these phobias be converted to the affirmation of Christ that He will watch me and everyone else through this journey. And yap, no more excuses.The fact that im typing this post clearly shows im being naughty again because i should be asleep by now and not on the com.


"Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet i will not forget you." Isaiah 49:15

God’s love for us is as expansive as the open arms of Christ on the cross.


Thank God for parents!
love, van

No comments:

Post a Comment