Saturday, March 19, 2011

Controlling retaliations


My Dad always said that if you stretch a rubber band too hard, it will either snap your fingers or break. 
One day it will break if we choose to keep pulling.

 hmm it feels great waking up in the morning and the first thing to do is to read His word and start the day right with Him. Woke up this morning at Anne's house and the first thing that came to my mind was not "what's for breakfast." or "what am i gonna do today" or "What am i gonna wear.." but rather, i turned on ODB and did my QT.. somehow i suddenly got that urge to do so.. haha. yap and i sat there while everyone was still sleeping and started reading.
Today's theme was about retaliation and somehow, God was telling me no matter what happens during the day, dont retaliate. and yap makes sense there.. hmm..yappies

"Lord help me not retaliate
When someone wants to pick a fight;
Instead, give me the strength and the faith
To show Your love and do what's right."
- Sper

No comments:

Post a Comment